Dutch Braids Print
Elevate your home decor with this contemporary black and white linocut print. This design is one of six in a series featuring braided hairstyles. They stand alone and look great as a duo, trio, and full set.
- Pressed on bright white specialty paper
- Ships in a clear, archival-safe protective slip
- Printed on acid-free paper
Open Edition Prints
- One of many
- For tastemakers ready to level up their home decor from mass-produced digital prints to original artwork at an affordable price point
- Signed by the artist
- Hand-pulled, meaning that no two pieces are exactly alike and slight variations will exist
How to Frame (frame not included)
- 11x14" frame
- 8x10" frame (trim to the printed area, removing the white border)
- Any larger frame with a mat opening of 11x14" or 8x10" (note that if you mat to 11x14", the white border of the print will still show and, visually, you'll have a double mat)
Relief printing involves carving into a material (e.g. wood or linoleum) and printing an impression of the carved surface on another material, such as paper or fabric. I individually draw, carve, ink, and hand-pull each piece in my Ottawa studio.