Elevate your home decor with this contemporary black and white linocut print inspired by the 2018 Met Gala theme, Heavenly Bodies.
- Pressed on bright white specialty paper
- Ships in a clear, archival-safe protective slip
- Printed on acid-free paper
Limited Edition Print
- One of fifty
- For emerging collectors seeking intricate, original artwork with a degree of exclusivity
- Signed by the artist; numbered
- Hand-pulled, meaning that no two pieces are exactly alike and slight variations will exist.
How to Frame (frame not included)
- 11x14" frame
- 9x12" frame (trim to the printed area, removing the white border)
- Any larger frame with a mat opening of 11x14" or 9x12" (note that if you mat to 11x14", the white border of the print will still show and, visually, you'll have a double mat)
Relief printing involves carving into a material (e.g. wood or linoleum) and printing an impression of the carved surface on another material, such as paper or fabric. I individually draw, carve, ink, and hand-pull each piece in my Ottawa studio.